Friday, November 18, 2005

Procrastination Station


Procrastination
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
This paper is weighing on my mind. The document is open, the sources are to my left, and I've even got the first third of it done. But something in me isn't letting me type another word at the moment.

I've purchased a "new" phone on eBay, done some Christmas shopping on Amazon, chatted with friends, formatted part of the appendix for the paper, and now I'm thinking I should catch up on Pink is the New Blog... oh yeah, and I'm blogging.

Eventually, I must run out of ways to procrastinate, yes? Lets hope so, it would be terribly unfortunate if this paper didn't get done tonight. Where does this issue come from? What is this thing in me that doesn't let me do what I need to do, when I need to do it? Nevermind that I have two days before it's due, I have IMPORTANT THINGS to do, like hang out with Fred Phelps and watch the Lions. Come on, KTC, buckle down. Write the damn paper!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

3 things, KTC:
1) I have an 8 page paper due tomorrow and I am procrastinating also, LOL.
2) I am back blogging! YAY!
3) I haven't taken Ben Folds out of my CD player all weekend. Love it! Great study music. Thanks for making me aware of a great band.

Unknown said...

Wow, Alicia... if you meant to make me really happy, it worked! Love that you're right there with me at Procrastination Station, you got over your anti-blogging slump (I know, I have them all the time too), and you are being exposed to the wonderful works of Mr. Ben! That last one is the real kicker, it's always good to know there are other fans out there. I'm thinking about making a personal Ben Folds Greatest Hits album because a few friends have asked for some of the more rare stuff that I have, and when I actually get around to doing this and figure out how to use my cd burner, I will certainly make you a copy.