Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Insomnia


insomnia
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
I haven't slept a minute in the last 48 hours. And certainly not for lack of trying. Relaxation techniques, reading, 2 1/2 shots of NyQuil; nothing has worked. I've had bouts of insomnia before, but never this bad. At this point, I can't think straight, which is fabulous considering I have a class presentation in 20 minutes.

When I was younger, I loved Stephen King's book, Insomnia, and from what I can remember (it has been a long time since I've read it) eventually the guy ends up seeing all sorts of crazy auras and stuff and really, now, something cool like that is all I'm hoping for (it can't be long before it happens, I'm feeling all shaky and wierd right now). Well, that, and maybe a few hours of shut eye but I'm doubtful on that one.

To be honest, I don't even know what's going on, or if any of this makes sense, or anything. I'm just hoping to make it through the day. Five o'clock can not possibly come soon enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel your pain. Just the feeling of...fuck...it sucks. I love you, you are just what I need. I havee had nothing but wonderful times with you and I want to have more.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... I love you too.