Monday, November 21, 2005

Counting it Down


counter
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
So, I use an incredibly simple counter system on the blogs... not even sure why I have them because they certainly aren't all intricate like the ones you see where you can tell how people found the blog, and they don't account for multiple log-ins on a given day. I check the blogs maybe twice a day to see if anyone has commented, so for sure they count my visits, which is weird, and god knows I may have a stalker that checks the blogs like 50 times daily.

But this is what really confuses me. Things Loved is way ahead in hits over Things Hated. I've been told by many people that Things Hated is way better (yes, I write more emotionally when I'm pissed off), and Hated debuted a good 5 months before Loved. Where do I have Loved listed that Hated isn't? Do people stumble upon it and then decide that it sucks so bad that they aren't going to hit the little link up top to check out Hated? I just can't figure it out.

Stupid counters, they drive me crazy.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love 'things hated'! I can't tell you the number of times I literally laugh out loud at your complaints. They are awesome. Not sure about the counters though... ?