Thursday, November 24, 2005

Fourteen Year Old Twin


stoplookinglikeme
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
I was at a party last night and when I walked in the door, this girl immediately started giving me these weird looks. Not one to be concerned about that kind of thing, I blew it off until she finally told me what she was thinking, that I look just like Ginny Weasley. Who?? I had no idea... she told me it was some chick from Harry Potter, and I think ya'll know how I feel about dear Harry, so yeah, absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

Anyway, I forgot about it, cause it seems like in this world, everyone walks around telling everyone else that they look like so and so the actor or this girl who I went to high school with... and it is very rarely the case that the two actually look similar. But then this girl showed me this pic of Ginny she had on her iPod photo, and I was shocked. She freaking does look like me. Especially with the way I've recently been wearing my hair. Too freaking wierd.

I showed my mother today at Thanksgiving, and I think she about had a heart attack when I pulled the pic up on the internet. And actually, just looking at it while I'm typing this is creeping me out. Oh yeah, and she's fourteen years old. Sweet. At 24, just what I want is a fourteen year old twin.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That is pretty creepy! However, look at it this way... At 44, you'll be thrilled to look 34.

Unknown said...

Ah, yes, that's what my mother keeps telling me. Which is great until you think... at 44 I will just look like an old, washed up Harry Potter character.

Alicia said...

*snicker* Good point. A 14-year old Harry Potter twin does kinda blow.