Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Parents Hate Each Other


divorce
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
And for that, I kinda hate them too. Well, at times. Mostly yesterday.
My parents divorced before I was a year old, and since then I've only seen them in the same room twice (high school graduation and when I flipped my car). This is a good thing. They do enough bickering via ME that I can't imagine what it would be like if they saw each other on a regular basis.
Yesterday was so exhausing, trying to get the Sunfire all set and insured, each one of them throwing insults about the other to me, when I just really don't even want to hear it.
These two people are so completely different that I can not even imagine how they thought they were compatible enough to get married. Were they on drugs?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to know I'm not the only one out there who has parents that hate each other. Mine were married 32 years. I wonder how mine ever liked each other long enough to even get married and stay together that long! My sympathies : )