Wednesday, July 13, 2005

iPod Withdrawl


dash
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
I realized the first (and hopefully only) flaw with the "new" Sunfire... no tape deck! Which means I can't listen to my iPod in my car without an iTrip. That's how they getcha. So, reluctantly, I have picked out about 15 essential CD's to go in the car, but I don't even have one of those things that holds them on the sun visor. I will have to pick one of those up this week. And as for the iTrip, I have a feeling that it's going to have to wait until Christmas. Unless there is some weird holiday in between here and then that I could squeeze a present out of my mother? Hm, with all the money she's been shelling out on me recently, I sincerely doubt it.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I have the iTrip for my mini.. and it is totally worth the $30. I highly reccommend it. :-)