Monday, July 18, 2005

Fish Murderer


deadfish
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
Yesterday I inherited some fish. They've been passed around (or at least, the tank has, I hear some fish have been replaced before) in at least five households that I know of, and as I have lived with these fish previously, it is now my turn to take them under my wing. What a huge pain in the arse it is to take apart a fish tank, drive with the fish in bags, and then put the fishtank back together! Didn't quite realize that.

Anyway, the fish got here just fine, but the combination of the stressfull move and the fact that I may have forgotten to put water in the filter resulted in the death of two fish by this afternoon. There is one left, a strong "sucker" fish, but I'm going to have to go get him some company. Hopefully my fish murderous tendancies don't come out in this new batch.

1 comment:

Spinning Girl said...

oh dear. I never could keep fish alive either...or plants...or cats...