Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Jeffs: Part Two.


sablacklikes
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
I really don't even know where to start when trying to roll the last six years I have known Sablack into one blog entry. He's always been a sweetheart, but don't let him fool you, he's not nearly as innocent as he usually looks (I realize he doesn't look all that innocent in this picture anyway). I'll never forget going to get my much too large tattoo with him while he got his own. And dang, I just remembered that I've always meant to paint his car all flower and hearts-like and never got around to it.

And now, the Jeffs are off to Chicago. Which is sad, but fortunate in a way. The Windy City is one of my favorite places to visit, and now I won't even bother with finding a hotel. I'll just roll up and stay on the Jeff's couch. I'm sure they won't mind...

No comments: