Saturday, February 26, 2005

Oh, Dirty Girl...


mudwoman
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
There's this girl at my work who has been driving me crazy.
She's worked with me for about two weeks. We have been introduced several times, worked a few shifts together, and hung out with a bunch of people at the bar last night. When I came into work today, she asked me (again) if we had previously met. Short term memory loss, right? No big deal.
Last night she was shamelessly hitting on a good friend's boyfriend, asking another friend's sister (who she had never met) which male at the bar she should f*ck, and bragging about the guys that we work with that she had already slept with. Turns out she had slept with two of them on the same night, a few days after she started working with us. This girl is a piece of work.
Top this all off and I had to share a party with her tonight at work. Almost all of the previous strikes against her could have been forgiven if she had done a good job, but alas, she was one of the worst servers I have ever seen. No organization, no up-selling, and NO pre-bussing. How terribly dissapointing.
I really hope she gets fired.

2 comments:

Personalidade Bloguinho Portuga said...

Seems like my kinda girl. Why is it that I never meet girls like your coleague? Life's not fair!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure she would be thrilled to meet you as well. The male species is her specialty.