Friday, September 02, 2005

Rock is off to DC!


reda and brooke
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
My dear, dear friend Brooke (Rock) left the safe confines of Ann Arbor yesterday to pursue a professional career in Washington DC. I am going to miss her so much, which is why this event is categorized in Things Hated, but I have to say that I am incredibly proud of her accomplishments. I am also extremely excited to see what happens next in this girl's life. The possibilities are endless.

To me, Rock has always been that person that you can go talk to if you have a question about politics, but DO NOT start a debate unless you want to be either a) immediately shot down by knowledge that exceeds your lowly brain function or b) involved in a long conversation that could go anywhere; Rock loves a good political discussion.

It makes me feel really pleased that I can watch my friends grow, set their sights high, and depart on the road to success. It's also good for me, cause a girl's got to keep up (yes, motivation comes from having really really smart friends)! Good luck, Rock, I love you and have complete faith that you will do exceedingly well in our nation's capitol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, KT. And I miss you more.