Monday, September 26, 2005

How Do You Live With Yourselves?!?


annoyinglaugh
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
So I'm back at Rendes-Vous (surprise surprise) for my break between classes and someone, somehow, has found the five people with the most annoying laughs in all of Ann Arbor and placed them directly to my left. And man, are they living it up. Everything is a knee-slapper. This one guy just said, "You know those one-size-fits-all hats? My head is so big it won't even fit in there!" And the table exploded. Like it was the funniest thing they've ever heard. These people must get out more. Maybe watch some South Park or Family Guy, find out that humor is a distinct quality that doesn't exist in each and every sentence that is uttered.

Perhaps they should also think about the fifteen other people that are up here, attempting to study and giving them dirty looks at every hilarious outburst. Oh my goodness, they are leaving. Thank GOD! Now maybe I can use my last fifteen minutes to get something accomplished. New Rule: No laughing in Rendes-Vous. This is a serious establishment. Homework is not funny. Go to Improv Inferno, for goodness sake.

No comments: