Friday, September 09, 2005

All Messed Up


dawn
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
Man, school is seriously messing with my internal time clock. I've been waking up around 6 am every day to go to school, but I only have class Monday through Wednesday until I get my field placement (basically an internship) in January, so realistically at this point, I could sleep in for the rest of the mornings in the week. But something in my brain doesn't think that I should. Luckily I can usually force myself back to sleep, but then I wake up every hour or so and repeat the process until I finally drag myself out of bed to sit in front of this here timewasting computer.

And I have homework to do... I haven't had homework in awhile, and certainly not crap like this, these hundreds of pages about fun stuff like welfare policy, societal privilege, and social work in a postmodernist view that must be read and comprehended by Monday. Eek.

Also, in a quite embarrasing display while studing at Rendez-Vous yesterday, I tripped over a plank in the balcony and fell, right in front of a few people. Luckily (or so I thought at the time) I caught myself with both arms so I didn't smash my face, but right now the muscles in my upper arms/shoulders are absolutely killing me and I'm wondering if a smashed face wouldn't be better. I think I may need a lawyer.

On I slightly more positive note, I'm headed out to my dad's country palace in Ortonville this evening, totally avoiding the complete craziness that will surround this town for the UM v. Notre Dame game tomorrow. I plan to relax. And do homework. Grr.

No comments: