Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I Find Harry Potter Creepy


Harry Potter
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
Yeah, that's right... little wizard boy has me all skeeved out. Harry Potter was bad enough in the beginning, when dorks way too old to be reading young adult literature flocked all night bookstores everywhere just to get one of the first edition copies. But now! Now, it seems like there is another movie coming out every other second.

I realize the objective of Hollywood, to make enough big budget money making movies as they can before the kid is too old (which, let's admit it, he is already) to play the young Harry. But it is getting to be too much for me. I can not stand the insanity.

I realize that some of you reading this are fans, and you would say, "How would you know? You've never read any of the books/ seen any of the movies." I understand your semi-valid point, but this is my blog, and I hate Harry Potter. And you should too.

No comments: