Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Now Showing


Now Showing
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
Today, joining the ranks of aclaimed films such as The Little Mermaid 2, Oceans Twelve, The Whole Ten Yards, and Dumb and Dumberer comes (drumroll please): Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous.
Now, I never saw the first one, but I think I have a pretty good grasp on the plot. The sequel seems to be very similar to the first, except Regina King is joining the cast to play Sandra Bullock's sidekick. I think she is a great actor but should stick to films more similar to her previous: Ray, Down to Earth, Enemy of the State, and Poetic Justice.
I think my point is that it seems like a movie can not exist in this day and age without a terrible sequel being made, and the worst part is that people must be going to see these things cause they keep getting produced! Let's put a stop to this, people. Ban the Unnecessary Sequel!

No comments: