Tuesday, January 24, 2006

That 70's Show


70s show
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
While I've never been a huge fan of That 70's show, it's always been one of those things that I'll randomly catch when I feel the need to be a couch potato and nothing else is on. Sometimes it's pretty funny. Since I always see it on UPN or something, I hadn't seen a new episode in a long time until the other day.

Can you say Jumped the Shark like a thousand times over? Eric and Kelso are very oddly no longer even on the show (yeah, apparently Ashton Kutcher has made the big time but what, tell me, is Topher Grace doing that beats his debut sitcom?), even though all the kids still hang out at Eric's house. Steven is married, and there is some weird new guy chilling with the gang.

I say end it already. It's painful to watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason Hall said...

What's even funnier is how in the earlier seasons, there were a couple of times where the characters were making jokes about the infamous Happy Days episode. I remember one of those times it was during a conversation between Eric and Kelso! Unaware prophets?