Monday, August 15, 2005

Peoria Alive, Indeed!


peoria
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
I must apologize for the lack of posts on the blogs lately, I have been pretty dang busy. In fact, I just minutes ago got back from the lovely city of Peoria, Illinois. I'm being sarcastic. Hello.

Why anyone would want to live in the freaking middle of nowhere*, I have no idea. The drive from here to there has got to be the worst part. I've been crusing through massive construction and more semi trucks than I have ever seen for the last 6 and a half hours and I really really need to shower. Peace.

(More posts to come soon, I have so many things to say right now. I promise.)


*Synonyms: boilerplate, common, commonplace, customary, everyday, fair, familiar, garden, garden-variety, general, humdrum, intermediate, mainstream, mediocre, medium, middling, moderate, nowhere, ordinary, passable, plastic, regular, run-of-the-mill, so-so, standard, tolerable, typical, undistinguished, unexceptional, usual, vanilla, white bread

No comments: