Sunday, August 21, 2005

Farewell, Employment! (Part Two)


kroger
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
First of all, I must apologize in advance for the lack of interesting drivel that might follow in days to come. I have come to realize over the last few evenings that the next two weeks of my life are going to be crazy. Not because I have a ton to do, but because I have relatively NOTHING to do. And Leen just got into town. And Brooke is leaving for DC. And I'm bored, ready to cause some trouble, and act like I'm 20 years old again. Here we go!

But, on to today's actual post:
My second job ever was at Kroger. I don't remember much of what I was actually supposed to be doing, besides putting price tags on things and stocking shelves. I was a "stock girl"? Or something like that. Oh, how I hated it. It was mind-numbingly monotonous. I'm fairly certain that I had gotten the job because my boyfriend had worked there but he quit right before I started... or something. As you can see, my days at Kroger are all a little hazy. Probably because those days were very short numbered. It was the only job that I quit without giving the proper two weeks notice, and I don't really regret never showing up to Kroger to work again.
So there.

No comments: