Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Search for Jon Hockey


Picture Unavailable
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
Anyone else out there have a "long lost" something or other? I do... When my mom got married for the *cough* third time, I gained a younger step brother who quickly became one of my best friends. It was a good thing when my mom got divorced again because my stepdad was, let's put this mildly, not perfect... but I lost a good friend in Jon. I think he was 2 or 3 years younger than me, which would put him around 20 or 21 years old right now. He lived in Warren, Michigan, and liked to play basketball and softball. He was an artist musically and he could also draw very well. Do you know Jonathon Hockey? Hook me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for jon...

http://www.myspace.com/drunkencloset