Thursday, June 09, 2005

Alone


Alone by Ward Jenkins
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
Well, I don't know that I should be broadcasting the fact that I am all alone in this big house all over the internet, but since I have convinced myself already that I will be victim of some crazy serial killer, I guess it's okay. Both roommates are gone for the month, one to recover from foot surgery and the other to train for a new job. It has been crazy lonely in this house for the last few days. Pair that with a few nervous breakdowns for other reasons and I have been feeling REALLY alone. It sucks and I hate it. Luckily, Weber will be coming into town tonight and she's going to stay with me for awhile.

This picture by Ward Jenkins captures my feelings quite well. You can see more of his (and his daughter Ava's) artwork here: The Ward-O-Matic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. I needed that, Lisaural, right at this very moment. Thanks. I love you too.